Site Sponsored By:
Become a Member
SolidWorks Job Opportunities:
Posted April 5th
- Mechanical Designers: Indianapolis, IN and Lafayette, IN
- ASMET or equivalent
- 2+ years of SolidWorks 3D modeling experience with parts and assemblies, experience with interference checks, configurations, design for injection molding, animation, and FEA
- Ability to generate 2D dimensioned drawings for manufacturing
- Write engineering documents that describe assembly and in-process inspection of products
- Ability to meet deadlines
Chelsea Kaufman 317.571.9200 x226
Posted March 16th .
- Mechanical Engineer - Shelbyville IN
CAPITAL INDUSTRIES, a dynamic and growing custom engineering and manufacturing services company is seeking a person with strong mechanical and CAD skills for their facility in Shelbyville, IN.
Prime candidates will enjoy the engineering challenge of developing customized machinery, material handling, and manufacturing systems for multiple industries.
- Responsibilities: Use creativity to develop electro/mechanical machines that may incorporate robotics, rotary actuators, conveyors, servos, power transmission, pneumatics, hydraulics, and various sheet and structural metal components to satisfy customer needs primarily dealing with material handling and manufacturing processing. Operate 3-D CAD software to develop and evolve designs along with creating required fabrication drawings and associated product bills of materials. Troubleshoot designs and manufacturing issues by interfacing with other engineers and manufacturing staff to find solutions. When required, travel to customer locations to verify design requirements, direct mechanical install, start-up, and operator training. This role is for someone seeking the challenges of a hands-on opportunity to work across the complete spectrum of taking products from concept through to installation and start-up with the variety of dealing with almost any industry related to a manufactured product.
- Requirements: BS or AAS in ME, MET or related engineering field and 5+ years design experience. Experience with SolidWorks or AutoCAD 3-D, Word, Excel required
- Email resume and compensation requirements to:
or mail to:
1677 W. 400 N.
Shelbyville, IN 46176
Posted March 16th
- Contract Mechanical Design Engineer - Just outside of Indianapolis.
- Need a BSME with Solidworks and Machine Design/Engineering experience. Contract rate is $35 -$40 an hour with transfer opportunity to perminent.full time.
- Send resume to Tim Hovey Sales Manager - National Division
Total Technical Services
Or tel: 800.776.0562
Posted February 21st.
- Packaging Engineer- Carmel IN
Heartland Food Products Group is a global leader in the consumer packaged foods industry, supplying store brand solutions for the retail and foodservice markets. Our offerings include zero calorie tabletop and granular sweeteners as well as the preeminent private label liquid water enhancer. Our products are manufactured in the US and sold throughout the world. Due to rapid growth, we are looking for a Packaging Engineer.
- Oversee and manage complete package development process including the creation of packaging designs, prototype development, performance testing, and final implementation into production.
- Troubleshoot new or existing packaging problems involving designs, materials, or processes.
- Identify and implement possible cost savings with consideration to purchase price, material selection, and manufacturing processes.
- Collaborate with suppliers to develop and improve packaging.
- BS in Packaging or Mechanical Engineering required
- 3-5 years packaging engineering experience preferred
- Strong Solidworks ability
- Liquid packaging design strongly preferred
- Molding design experience preferred. (IBM, extrusion blow molding, injection molding)
- Ability to independently prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Demonstrated problem solving and multitasking skills required
Interested candidates should submit a resume to recruiting@heartlandFPG.com with PE – 13 in the subject line.
Add your Job Opening to this page: Contact